We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Love Of Our Lives

Meet Makayla. She is the love of our lives, the reason that we get up every morning and enjoy life. Makayla is now three years old. She is such a happy and loving child. She amazes me every day with the things that she does and knows. She is constantly saying the funniest things. The other day Ben took her to the park. She found a little girl around five-years old to play with. The little girl asked Makayla what her name was. Makayla said, "I Kayla." The little girl said, "Oh Makayla?" Makayla said, "My mommy calls me that... I Kayla." Now this whole time I thought she just didn't want to say Makayla but apparently she really wants people to call her Kayla but I am allowed to call her Makayla. She is so funny. I never realized that a little three-year old would understand something like that. Makayla loves life. She is so happy. Don't get me wrong she definitely has her tantrums and what I call her three-year old moments but overall she is a very sweet child. She loves her daddy so much. Her favorite time of day is when Ben get home from work. We have dinner and then it is playtime for daddy and Makayla. She also loves her friends and family. She always wants to play with her friends. Each day she wants to know what we are doing and if it involves her friends. She also loves her family. We just recently got back from a trip to Utah visiting family and everyday she brings up her grandmas. She can't wait until Christmas because that is the next time we will go out to Utah to see family. I haven't told her yet that Grandma and Grandpa Shawcroft are coming next week for Thanksgiving. I want to wait until next week so I don't have to listen to her ask a million times when they are coming!!!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Yeah Lori! Welcome to the blogging world! It will be so great to be able to keep up with you guys this way. It was so wonderful to see you on Halloween, but it was too short! When are you guys coming out for Christmas? We can't wait to see you again!
love,
Rebecca

Rachel said...

Hi Lori! Your blog is cute - I succommbed to the blogging world just recently as well. Welcome!

Are you ready for my parents to descend on you next week? How are your craft-show preparations coming?

Erica said...

Very cute blog by the way. Cambrie is sooooo excited to see Makayla again, she had so much fun while you guys were here and asks about her all the time.

Unknown said...

I hope we can find a little time to get Lily and Makayla together to play. I think they would have so much fun!