We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

FOR SALE

Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know that I am going to start selling a few things on my blog. I figure this is the best way to let everyone know what I am doing so we will see how it goes. I am not quite finished so in the next couple days I will get the rest of the pictures and items up for sale. Makayla has been sick so in between cleaning up throw up I have been getting this ready. I am selling baby crib shoes 0-9 months, crocheted headbands, hair bows, and tutus. Please send this to anyone you think might be interested in these items. Email me if you are interested at lori.shawcroft@gmail.com. Thanks so much for your support!!!
Lori

2 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Lori, great idea to use your blog for selling. I just wanted to let you know that I found this site www.peekaboobowtique.com and they have some pretty cool ideas. I love the pillowcase dresses. I don't know if you were interested on more ideas for things to sell or not but I thought I would just pass along the info.

Krista said...

Lori! I hope this goes well for you. I LOVE your items! I would really like to order a few things when we have our baby in a couple weeks (it will be nice to finally know the gender!) I hope all is well!