We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

ALL OURS!!!

What is that you say...I am officially adopted?!?! Yippee!!!!!!!
Today was the day we were able to finalize Kyle's adoption. What a wonderful day it was. Everything went so smoothly and now he is ours. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful little spirit in our family.The judge was such a nice man. It was so funny because he said something about "Kyle Benjamin Shawcroft". Makayla started laughing really loudly and told him, "He's not Kyle Benjamin you silly goose - he's Kyle, my brother." I guess we haven't really discussed his middle name with her. Afterward, I was able to explain to her why he is named Kyle Benjamin. It was pretty funny! What a precious, sweet, amazing little boy. Ben, Makayla and I are so happy to have this little guy in our family and we love him more and more every day. Thank you so much Brooke for making this all happen. We will remember and love you for the rest of our lives.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Ahhh that brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you guys. He really is such a special little cutie.

Hanna said...

I had forgotten that was TODAY! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you, especially since you get to take him to the Temple now!

Becca said...

Yeah! He is beautiful and perfect! All four of you are perfect! Can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

he is so cute