We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

The first (and probably last) snow of the year!!!

Makayla was so excited last night when it started snowing. Daddy told her that in the morning she could play in the snow. So this morning I was sleeping in my warm cozy bed and I hear in my ear, "Mommy, can I play in the snow now!!!?" We pulled out the snow clothes, put them all on Makayla, and she had a blast in the snow!Yesterday at church we were finally able to have Kyle blessed. Ben gave him a wonderful blessing. Afterward when Ben held him up Kyle gave a huge smile to everyone in the audience. What a happy little guy. We were so excited to have our good friends Craig, Carrie, Caleigh and Briston there with us. Thanks so much guys for coming and sharing in our joy!!!

3 comments:

The NV Mingays said...

We were happy to be there! And Caleigh went out this morning too - but we don't have snow clothes so I just layer and hope the wetness doesn't get down to her skin. :) See you soon!!

tonzfam said...

The blessing was awesome, I know Tony was pretty excited to be a part of it! Congrats again!

Rae said...

I love this picture..... send it to me in an E-mail! Love you guys......