We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday My Precious Little Boy

I can't believe that Kyle is already one year old.  How fast the time has gone by.  Kyle is the sweetest, cutest, most precious little boy ever!!!  We love him more and more every day.  He now says mamma and dad all the time and it is wonderful to hear.  It melts my heart every time I hear his little voice say "maaaam."  We have started teaching him a little sign language and it helps a lot.  It is so nice to be able to understand what a one year old is saying (at least some of the time.)  Kyle had a great birthday with lots of presents, cake and fun.  It was so much fun having two children celebrating a birthday because Makayla loved his birthday celebration even more than he did.  She helped decorate the house.  She told me that she knew exactly how to do it because she learned on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Makayla also helped Kyle open his presents and blow out his candle.  We are so blessed that Kyle has such a wonderful birthmother and birthfather.  Without them this precious little boy wouldn't be ours.  I can't even begin to imagine life without my Kyle.  I love you Kyle!!!











The perfect end to a perfect day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is getting so big!!

I love the caterpiller cupcakes! I think even I could handle that.