We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Going Private

Well the time has come that I am going to make my blog private.  I really really didn't want to because I am so afraid that there might be people related to our birth families that read this blog and catch up on the kids.  Please know that if you are someone that knows us through the kids adoptions I would love for you to continue to have access to our blog.  Don't be afraid to just send me your email and I will add you on.  I don't ever want the kid's birthfamilies to feel like I am excluding you.  I just feel like the time has come that I don't want information about the kids getting into the wrong hands.  As we start looking for a new child to add to our family I will be starting a new adoption blog that will be public for all to see.  I just want this one to be private.  So if you enjoy seeing what the Shawcroft family is doing please send me your email and I will add you to my blog.  Thanks everyone!!!  
 

5 comments:

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae said...

You know mine... be sure to include me so I can see all of you all the time! I posted a minute ago, and it posted under Erica. (She was here earlier, and was still logged in I guess). So I deleted it. Then I noticed it posted that Erica wrote and then deleted. So that's the story-- I didn't want you to wonder why she had posted and deleted. I'm rambling now....... Love you guys! Mom

macandmegan said...

megan13nelson@gmail.com

just in case you forgot!

The United Statements of Merica said...

mericafink@mac.com

Congratulations by the way! I'm so excited that you're expecting again:)

Harward Family said...

melindaharward@yahoo.com