We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Difference Between Boys and Girls

I have always heard from people with both boys and girls that they are so different.  I've always wondered if it is because of us (that's the way we make them) or if it really is just the way they are.  Now that I have both a boy and a girl I am realizing that they are so different and it is NOT the way we make them.  They really just come differently.  If you don't believe me look at this example.  The other day Makayla was pushing her baby in the stroller.  She dressed the baby all up in a cute little dress and a matching headband in her hair.  She placed her gently in the stroller with a blanket covering the baby so she wouldn't be disturbed.  Then she proceeded to stroll the baby throughout the house trying to get her to sleep.  When she was done with that she left and went on to something else.  Before I know it Kyle is at the stroller.  He took the baby out of the stroller, threw it on the floor, and then started pushing the stroller as fast as he could around the house laughing and screaming.  Now you tell me... is there a difference between boys and girls???