We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Halloween

It was another great Halloween for the Shawcroft's.  It started on Thursday night when we carved pumpkins.  Makayla drew faces on all the pumpkins and then Ben and I cut them out.  Kyle just watched and messed.  We had seven pumpkins all together but we only carved four.  They turned out so cute.  
Fallon celebrated Halloween Saturday night which we were very excited about.  I really didn't want to break it to the kids that we couldn't trick-or-treat since it was Sunday so thank you Mayor.  

Makayla wanted to be a princess for the third year in a row.  I really don't mind because I have a lot of fun every year making her costume.  She loved her dress which made me feel good.  She looked beautiful as usual.  

While we were walking I saw a girl dressed up as a princess with a long wig.  I told Makayla that everyone probably thought she was wearing a wig since her hair is so long and pretty.  The very next house we went to after getting her candy Makayla informed the people that her hair was real and not a wig.  It was so cute.

Kyle was the cutest little duck ever!!!  For the whole day Kyle cried and cried.  He had a really bad cold and didn't take good naps and was just really cranky.  Luckily when we actually started trick-or-treating he calmed down and loved it.  Man, free candy for looking cute?  Who can beat that?  Every house we went to the people told the kids how cute they were.  I love it when people tell me how adorable my kids are.  

This is the only picture we got this year of Kyle not crying.  You can't get much cuter than this!!!
This was their stash.  Pretty good for our little neighborhood.  It is pretty nice around here because most people give you a handful of candy not just one piece.  It was funny because we went to a church member's home and after Makayla got her candy she yelled to me, "Mom, Pat only gave us one piece!!!"  Overall it was a wonderful day and evening.  The kids went to bed great that night and weren't even full of sugar!

No comments: