We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

HAIR

We deal a lot with hair in this household.  Makayla and I love to play with her hair.  Each day we try to come up with a new hairdo.  Luckily Makayla enjoys this as much as I do since she is quite essential to the process.  I love her long hair.  I am dreading the day that she tells me that she wants to cut it.  Right before Christmas we saw the movie Tangled and now she wants to grow her hair as long as Rupunzel.  So I think we are safe, at least for a little while.  I also cut Ben's hair.  I really don't like doing it very much but since his hair grows so fast and he needs it cut quite often it saves quite a bit of money by me doing it myself.  And now there is Kyle.  His hair is really thick and loves to grow straight forward.  I love to stick it up but it just won't do it anymore.  I swear his hair has a mind of it's own.  Anyway here are a couple cute pictures of HAIR...
Ky's haircut.


No comments: