We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sewing Projects

As many of you know I love to sew.  I started out sewing little clothes for Makayla's dolls and then realized that if I could do that I could do clothes for Makayla right?  Well, it has been a lot of fun and Makayla absolutely loves the results.  These are a few of my projects that I have done recently...
This skirt turned out so cute!!!  We love it!!!

The pink dress looks so cute on Makayla.  She is even wearing it to church today.  The pj's I made from one of Ben's old shirts.  We need to make her another one... time for Ben to hand over another shirt.  (see previous entry as for why Ben had a pink shirt!!!  Hahaha!)
And Makayla's Easter dress turned out perfect.  She looks like she just stepped out of a Disney movie.  No worries, it isn't my sewing abilities that I am bragging about it's my gorgeous daughter!!!
We can't forget our handsome little man.  This is a tie that I made for Kyle for Easter.  He loved it!  I need to make him more because there is nothing that he likes better than going to church with his tie on and a little squirt of cologne!!!
My next project is Makayla's halloween dress.  Yes, I know it is a little early but she has decided she wants to be Belle so that might take a while to make.  I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them all! You did a great job