We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Hair Ideas

It has been a while since I have posted some fancy hair dos that we tried on Makayla so I thought it was about time.  We still love trying out ideas from the internet and even coming up with a few on our own.  Makayla is so awesome and sits very still sometimes for a long time to get cute hair.  Now that school is starting next week we won't be able to do things that are too fancy but no worries... she will still have cute hair!!!
I love this one.  You can't see the top but there are braids on both sides of the bang area.
Cute headband that didn't cost us anything!!!
Extra fancy Barbie bun.
Makayla's Belle hair.  This hair style made Makayla decide she wants to be Belle for Halloween.
This is called a waterfall braid.  Doesn't it totally look like a waterfall???
I love anything with a messy bun!
Another headband with a flower at the end.
From the front it looks like she has tiny pigtails.  It reminds me when she was a little girl and all we could do were tiny piggies.
I absolutely loves this hairstyle but it took FOREVER!!!
And last but not least...HAIR BOWS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her hair! She is so beautiful and growing up so fast. You have a cute family.

angel162010 said...

AMAZING HAIR STYLES!!!!WHAT A LOVELY BLOG!!GREETINGS FROM GREECE!!