We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Deck the Halls...

I have always hated decorating for holidays.  I know I know I am a girl and should love that kind of stuff but if you decorate for a holiday it just means that after it is over you have to clean it all up!!!  This year was a little different.  When we told the kids we were going to put up the Christmas tree and decorate the house for Christmas they got SO excited.  Because of their excitement it made me really excited!!!  I don't even care about the clean up afterward!!!  (Well, ask me again after Christmas when I have to do the cleanup!)  We are so blessed to have such wonderful little kids to make everything exciting again.
 
Every year it is so fun to pull out all the ornaments and remember them from the years past.  Makayla is now old enough to remember them and it is so fun to see her get so excited about certain ones.  Kyle just loved putting up anything and everything.
Our little Christmas elf and his reindog.
Each year we get the kids their own special ornament.  It represents something they did that year or something they were into that year.  This year Kyle's ornament was a sword.  Kyle has absolutely loved swords.  He plays swords with everything including fingers and even socks.  Makayla's ornament was a bike because she learned how to ride a two-wheeler without training wheels this year.  Merry Christmas everyone!!!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Such cute kids and pictures!