We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

New Hobby...


I've decided to take up a new hobby. I am making doll clothes. Don't worry I am not trying to sell these. They are way too much work to do that but I do enjoy making them for Makayla and she LOVES them!!! I have just been giving them to her whenever I am done with one but I have decided to now hide them and save them for a present for something. She is already spoiled enough I don't want to make it worse. Anyway, it fills my time and I enjoy it so I will keep doing it for a while... until I find something else to fill my time!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

Sorry I deleted the last comment because I realized that I messed up the wording so anyway WOW, those are amazing. So cute, I'll bet Makayla loves them.