We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shirley Temple or Annie???

Makayla and I decided we wanted to experiment with curlers in her hair. We were both so excited to see what the result would be. We are done putting the curlers in. Now it is bedtime. Makayla did awesome with the curlers in her hair while she slept. I thought it would be really uncomfortable but she didn't complain at all.
When I took the curlers out I was a little surprised at the result. What do you think? Did it take?An now the final result... Shirley Temple or Annie??? Makayla loved it!!!

Makayla felt like a little princess with her new hair and her pretty dress. She wanted to dance with her prince all morning long...

3 comments:

Hanna said...

How cute! I love that she calls her Daddy her Prince!

The NV Mingays said...

Oh wow, that's some serious curl going on! Guess overnight turned out to be long enough for her hair to dry, right?? Very cute. :)

Krista said...

I love it! She is such a darling girl. We would love to live near you guys.. we'll see if there is anything open in Fallan!