We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Well, that was the best mother's day I have ever had. Not only do I have the most wonderful little girl in the whole world but now I have the most wonderful little boy. It was a crazy, busy, day with no time to spare but absolutely perfect. Thanks to a wonderful husband who also made the day perfect.

I am not putting a bunch of pictures up yet because I am working on a special little video. Almost done just waiting for a couple pictures from my parents. Kyle is doing wonderful. He is the best baby. He has a hard time at night. Around three every morning he decides it is time to wake up. Other than that he is perfect. Makayla is adjusting to being a big sister. Today was my first day alone with Ben back to work so I was a little nervous but it went great!!! Makayla and I took Kyle to the park and on a walk. It was a very full day. Oh yeah, and Makayla my little comedian just said the funniest/weirdest thing. She was getting ready to take a shower and I asked her if she wanted to go potty first. She said, "No mommy I'll just pee in the shower." Now where on earth did my innocent little three year old learn that!?!?!?

3 comments:

One Head Missing (The Martins) said...

I hope you had the BEST Mother's Day Lori. I can't wait to see the video! Sorry about the screen name, as Ben can tell you, I'm a rockband fanatic and the name is my family band name and it's linked to our rockband online account.
Wishing you the best from Arizona! - Kate

Rachel said...

What a cute picture! Glad you guys are home and adjusting to life again! Is little Kyle starting to fill in some of those skinny little arms with fat yet? I'm curious if he grows into those long little fingers and toes! :) He is beautiful, Makayla is delightful, and I'm so glad you got to do all this so close to us so we could see him become part of your family too! See ya!

tonzfam said...

I'm glad you had the best Mother's day ever! As to the things kids say, its amazing! Leah comes up with the funniest things, and I've discovered all the things that I say a lot come out of her mouth! She's like a little recorder...