We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kyle is two weeks old!!!


Kyle is two and a half weeks old! We went to the pediatrician yesterday and he is now 7 pounds 4 ounces and 21 inches long. Good job buddy!!! The doctor said he is perfect which we of course already knew. After the doctor we got his picture taken. He did great and Makayla loved helping out with things. Makayla still loves her little brother. Her favorite thing to do is feed him. Today it came in really handy when Kyle was screaming to be fed and I needed to make lunch. I had Makayla feed him while I made lunch. She is the best big sister ever!!!

4 comments:

Becca said...

What a beautiful family! Kyle is so sweet! I wish that I could hold him!

The NV Mingays said...

So cute! Love the new family picture. :)

macandmegan said...

So so cute! Have I told you that Kyle is just the prettiest little guy ever!!??

Anonymous said...

Ben & Lori,

What a beautiful family. The Lord is certainly blessing you with some choice little spirits. We are so thrilled for you.

Dennis & Silvia Nuckles