We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009


Finally we got Makayla's dance video up! Thanks so much to Ben for helping me get it on the computer. Enjoy... oh yeah and I only expect grandparents to watch the whole thing. It is pretty long! Makayla Marie Shawcroft our future dance star...

Okay, what did you expect she's three!!! Now here is cute video of Kyle...



Make an on-line slideshow at www.OneTrueMedia.com
I am the luckiest mom in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

BrOoKe said...

I was hoping to see one of those smiles you've been bragging about! What a stinker. Look at those blue blue eyes. He's growing like a weed Lori. I can't believe how much he's changed now that he's got a little meat on his bones! Give him a kiss....please

BrOoKe said...

What a cute little dancer she is! I love when she's going around the circle and takes that extra second to look at you guys and make sure your watching. I got all teary eyed when i heard been giggling. He's such a proud dad. I love it

Rae said...

What DARLING kids! Tell Makayla I think she's the BEST dancer. And give Kyle a big hug from Grandma & Grandpa! We love you guys!

macandmegan said...

K i can't believe how much Makayla looks like you! That picture is adorable. Haha, what is up with the costumes!! It made me laugh when she waved to you guys :)And Kyle!! He's growing so fast. He is so so cute, I can't wait to see him in a month. I'm sure he will be that much bigger