We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last Saturday was a free fishing day here in Nevada so we all went fishing at the pond here in Fallon. It was a little chilly and rainy but luckily for the couple hours we were there it was beautiful. Daddy did a great job checking the weather and making sure it would be nice. We didn't have any luck catching anything but it was a lot of fun. Makayla had a great time on her first fishing trip!Daddy is teaching Makayla the art of fishing.

I think she's got it!Mommy enjoyed it too.
Woops!!! Kyle is hungry. Let's take a little break and feed him.The best part of the whole trip was when daddy wanted to teach Makayla and I how to have the perfect cast. Well, the line ended up in the tree. Makayla thought it was hilarious and so did I!!!
When we got home Makayla was riled up and Kyle was exhausted! Typical three year old and 7 week old. What a great day!!!


3 comments:

One Head Missing (The Martins) said...

Maybe it's because Makayla has a little brother now, but she looks like she is growing so fast! Great pictures - you guys have a gorgeous family! Keep on fishing Ben! - Kate

BrOoKe said...

He's not even 2 months old and already Ben has him out fishing!!! I love it

BrOoKe said...

Sorry I forgot I was gonna say how pretty I think you look in these. I love your hair pulled back like that