We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Nine Months Old

Kyle is now nine months old.  I know I say this every month but the time has flown by.  He still just gets cuter and sweeter every day.  We are so blessed to have this little guy in our family.  He is still quite the momma's boy.  He always wants me and only me to hold him.  I have to say that I still love it.  I love my Ky Guy so much.  He just makes life so much better.  He is doing a lot better with eating now.  He actually will eat some vegetables.  I couldn't believe it when I was feeding him peas and he was actually opening his mouth for more.  I almost died of shock!!!  He now has six teeth which he is very proud of.  He is just the happiest little boy all the time.  He laughs and smiles constantly.  He reminds me so much of Ben.  He loves to sit and he will pivot around to reach different things.  He seems to be close to crawling but who knows.  I have to admit that I am glad that he isn't crawling yet.  We will have to change a lot of things around the house when he starts since he puts everything in his mouth!!!
When we were at the doctor's office she noticed that Kyle had some really bad wheezing.  She put him on a nebulizer.  At first Kyle hated it but after a day or so he now just sits so comfortable and relaxed with it on.  We found out there is some asthma in his birth family.  The doctor said that usually children just grow out of this by age four or five.  Hopefully Kyle will follow this pattern.  Luckily we only have to do this for four days and then see how he is doing.  Other than this he is doing so well.  Thank you so much Brooke for giving us our little man!!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

He is just so cute Lori! Glad to hear that he is doing well with the nebulizer. He looks so cute with it on!

Harward Family said...

He is so cute! Brooklyn has the same mask but it's a fish. Kyle is probably beter about wearing it then Brooklyn is!

Joy said...

I know that was a really random phone call this morning. You have a beautiful family and I enjoy keeping up with you on your blog.