We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Makayla's Second Recital


We all got to go to Makayla's second recital and it was even better than the first.  I am so impresed at how much she has learned this year in ballet.  She loves it and we love watching her.  She was especially excited to wear the make-up.  Last year I was a little conservative with her make-up but not this year.  We went all out and she loved it!!!  Just take a look at my beautiful little firefly...
You can't get much more beautiful than that!!!


Some of Makayla's good friends from dance.


The video didn't turn out the greatest.  They lowered the lights so everyone could see the flashlights but then it didn't show up very well on video.  Oh well...

2 comments:

The United Statements of Merica said...

She's so pretty! I love the awkward kid smiles.. What a little princess. I think I finally have a girl with dance potential with Reese. Lauren and Avery I'm sure have the coordination, but not the attention span, or ability to conform.. well, at least Avery.. We enrolled her in a fancy schmancy ballet academy thinking it would help her with discipline, but apparantly they weren't interested in teaching anything but dance.. go figure.. and kindly suggested we find an alternative outlet for her creative independence. anyway, i can't wait to start reese this fall. cute video btw, i loved it.

Rae said...

Love it! I can't believe how much Makayla has grown up-- and could totally which child she was during the whole video. And wasn't that Enya..... how could I not love it with my Granddaughter dancing to Enya?!