We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

This year for St. Patrick's Day we decided to make a green dinner.  Makayla and Kyle helped me cook the food and we had a blast.  Of course Makayla's favorite part was putting the food coloring in each item and Kyle's favorite part was stirring everything!  It looked a little gross so when we started eating we were expecting yucky but it was awesome!  Fettuccini alfredo, homemade french bread, broccoli, and green jello salad.  The kids loved it too and when they were done they looked so cute with green food all over their faces.
I just had to take a picture of my awesome plate of food before I started eating.
I don't know why we've never done this in the past.  It was so much fun and so easy.  Just a little green food coloring and TA DA!!!  For Makayla's school snack that day I decided to give her a yummy surprise.  I made pudding and put green food coloring in it.  When I picked her up from school I asked her how her snack was.  Come to find out she didn't eat it because it looked yucky.  She didn't even smell or taste it!  I felt so bad.  I should have told her what it was and then she would have loved it.  Bad mommy!  At least I know for next year to warn her.

No comments: