We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Toothless

Well it is official.  On Saturday, March 12, 2011 Makayla lost her first tooth.  She had been wiggling it for a couple days and on Saturday morning she was playing with it and said, "My tooth is in my hands."  I think she was a little in shock.  She knew what was supposed to happen but hadn't been through it before.  It was kind of funny.  She was so excited and so were we!!!  That night she put it under her pillow and the Tooth Fairy came.  She had been telling me how the Tooth Fairy keeps the teeth to build her house with.  Makayla was so lucky because the Tooth Fairy left her a note with Makayla's tooth taped to a heart.  She let Makayla know that she wanted to let Makayla keep her first tooth to put in her scrapbook but from then on she'd keep the teeth Makayla lost to build her house with.  Makayla couldn't believe that the Tooth Fairy was nice enough to do that!!! So now she is working on her other bottom tooth.  
I can't believe how fast Makayla is growing up.  It seems like just yesterday she was my little baby and now she is going to school, reading, tying her shoes, losing teeth and much more.  I love that she is growing up into a beautiful, sweet, smart little girl but I do miss my little baby.  Time just goes by so fast... 

No comments: