We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

CAMPING!!!

Now, for all of you who know me, saw the title of this entry, and immediately went directly to my blog in utter shock that I went camping, let me ease your minds.  No, I did not go camping it was just Kyle and Ben.  Our church had the fathers and sons outing a couple weeks ago and Ben has been waiting 12 years to go to this.  Finally Ben got his little boy and Kyle was old enough this year to go.  I have to admit I was a little nervous about Kyle (two years old) going camping but I knew that Ben would keep him safe.  They both had so much fun!!!  Ben is already counting down the days until next year!
Kyle LOVED the tent.  We have set the tent up in the house before and Kyle loved it so when it was set up in the woods he was in Heaven!!!  Ben said that Kyle slept very well despite the cold weather.  I can't say as much for Ben.  He was up all night making sure that Kyle stayed under the covers.


Kyle spent most of his time throwing rocks and sticks into the lake.  
And what would camping be without a walking stick.  Unfortunately it didn't occur to Ben to have someone else take a picture so both Ben and Kyle could be in the picture but at least we have cute pictures of Kyle right?!  Anyway, they both had a great time and can't wait to do it again.  Makayla and I had a nice girls night.  We had a chocolate fondue party, watched Barbie movies and took Josie on a walk around the neighborhood.  What a fun weekend!!!

No comments: