We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!!!

Seeing as these two little munchkins are the whole reason I get to celebrate mother's day I saw it only fitting to start out with some adorable pictures of the cutest kids in the whole world!!!

Ben and the kids made me a wonderful mother's day dinner.  My very favorite roast beef, mashed potatoes, and fruit.  Oh man, it's making me hungry just thinking about it again!
To top it all of we had chocolate mint cake...can we say HEAVENLY!!!
After dinner I got to open my presents.  The presents were hidden around the house and I got to find them.  Makayla was a big help with this game since she is the one who hid them.  Overall it was a great mother's day.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and beautiful amazing children that make every day of my life mother's day.  Thanks guys!!! 

No comments: