We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

He's A Big Boy Now!!!

Kyle is growing up so fast.  He has had a lot of changes in the past couple months and I am so amazed at what a big boy he is.  
First he is in a big boy bed now!!!  We are so proud of him.  He does pretty well staying in it throughout the night but every once in a while in the morning we find him in his favorite spot... Makayla's bed!!!
Second, Kyle is now a potty-trained boy!  I am so proud of him.  He has done so well and loves wearing his big boy underwear and going in the big boy potty.  (the picture is censored because my blog is not private!)
One day Ben left the jam a little too close to Kyle and we discovered that he even knows how to put jam on his bagel all by himself!  We are so proud of you Kyle and love you more than anything!

1 comment:

BrOoKe said...

Im sooooo very jealous right now! Do you remember the issues I had with potty training Braedy? I seriously cant believe this!!!! I also love seeing the thomas bedding :0) what a big boy!!!