We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

She's growing up!!!

I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up.  It seems like just yesterday we were bring her home and now she is 6 and a half years old.  She is still the sweetest girl in the world and loves everyone.  She is friends with everyone and wants all her friends to feel included.  I love this about her.  She is the best big sister to a little brother who loves to bug her all the time.  Very seldom does she loose her temper with Kyle.  She is getting so good at ballet and we love to watch her dance.  She loves to sing and read and play.  We still love doing her hair all the time and trying new do's.  The only difference now is that she wants a say in how I do her hair!!!  I am loving life right now with my girl.  I know that one day I am going to wake up and she will be a teenager so we are savoring every moment.
The kids love to take silly pictures.  Every time we take pictures after we are done the kids say, "Okay silly pictures now."  Their favorite thing to do is make silly faces at daddy in church when he is sitting on the stand and try to make him laugh.  (Did I ever mention that Ben was made first counselor in the bishopric?  AHHHH!)