We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone.  I remember the days when it was just Ben and me and we never celebrated the little holidays.  But now that we have the kiddos it is just too much fun to celebrate all holidays no matter how big or small.
The morning started out with the kids discovering that we had a little visitor in the middle of the night.  A leprechaun came and left footprints all over the house.  He also left a rainbow four-leaf clover treasure hunt. 
Makayla and Kyle found the clovers and Makayla read each clue to find the next one.
It took a little while for Kyle to understand what was going on.  But when he did he loved it.
Kyle has the cutest and funniest faces.
They found the treasure!!!  The leprechaun left it in the potty chair!  Makayla thought that was so funny but we figured he did it because the potty chair is green.  (My favorite part of this picture is Kyle's underwear in the background!)
For dinner we had our traditional all green dinner.  As you can see I made a small mistake.  When I was making the breadsticks I was in such a hurry I forgot to make them green!
And everything was topped off with green pie.  Overall it was a great day.  The kids had so much fun and because of them Ben and I had so much fun.  We love them so much!

2 comments:

Rae said...

So cute! You guys are such great parents. Love you all.

Rachel said...

Lori - you win the "Most awesome mom of the year" award! You went all-out and it looked like fun!