We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

11 weeks 4 days and counting!!!

Baby A

Baby B
I am now officially done at the fertility clinic and going to a regular OBGYN.  I have to admit it is a little wierd.  I have been going to the fertility doctor for so long I really miss them but I do love my new doctor.  Yesterday I had my first appointment with her.  I was really nervous as usual but once we saw the babies on the sonogram and their heartbeats going strong both Ben and I felt a lot better.  When she found the first baby (B) it was just sitting there nice and still.  Probably taking a little nap.  Then when she went to the next baby (A) it was jumping all around like a little jumping bean.  It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.  I will never forget that moment for the rest of my life.  I am so glad that Ben was there to be able to experience that moment too.  Everyone seems to be conviced by this information that it is a boy and a girl. 
 
Well, a couple more days and I will officially be in my second trimester.  I am hoping and praying that I will be like most of those women where morning sickness or in my case all day sickness will end.  I love my little babies more than anything but I would love to start feeling better.  Please little ones let that happen!!!
 
Kyle and Makayla are so excited about the babies.  We love to talk about names we can use.  I have already told them that since I am the one carrying them for nine months the names will be my decision.  They didn't like that idea very much!  Kyle loves to come and kiss my belly.  The other day he came up to me and smelled my belly.  Then he said, "The babies smell good!"  It was pretty funny.  He also loves to sing to them and talk all about what he is going to teach them when they are born.  Makayla loves to talk about how fat I am going to get.  Every time she thinks about it she starts laughing.  Not sure how to take that!!!  She and I love to talk about going shopping for them after we find out what they are.  She has informed us that she will help out with everything but diapers.  It's so amazing to be able to share this experience with my kids.  I never thought I would ever have this opportunity.  I am so blessed!!!

No comments: