We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Let's Compromise Mommy...

So this morning Makayla and I were talking. We were trying to decide what to do. Her choices were to color with mommy or go outside and play in the snow. She decided that she wanted to color. I asked her, "Are you sure you want to color? Don't you want to go play in the snow." Makayla promptly replied, "I know mommy let's compromise. First we will color and then we will play in the snow." It was so cute!!! I didn't even know she knew a word that big let alone using it in the right context. Yes, now you all know... Makayla is a genius!!!

6 comments:

erin said...

That is hillarious!!! I love it!!

Becca said...

You do have a smart one there Lori! Watch out! It looked like it was a beautiful sledding day! There were trees behind you. Where did you go sledding? Love you all!

Erica said...

That is hilarious, Cambrie pulls things like that on me too, who would have guessed that three year olds could whip out words like that!lol

The United Statements of Merica said...

Hi Lori- I just discovered your blog. I haven't seen you forever and I must say you look foxy with your blonde hair and your little girl is darling, and hilarious. three is my favorite age. They can finally say exactly what is on their mind, and it's always something amusing.

macandmegan said...

Oh Makayla! She is a little smartee. Hey, I want to buy some headbands from you! Addy is finally wearing them again :)

Rachel said...

Wow Lori all your bows and shoes and tu-tus are so cute! You are very talented! Maybe I'll be able to buy some cute little girl things again some day!

You guys got some snow, and enough for sledding too! That's fun! Especially in March when it can't last too long before Spring will be here! Cute pictures!