We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

We're Back!!!

Well, Makayla and I got back from Utah yesterday. We were supposed to get back on Wednesday but I came down with a kidney stone so we had to postpone until Thursday. Isn't life fun?!?! But we are back and so happy to be back with Ben. Makayla had a really hard time being away from her daddy this time. It got to the point that I couldn't even mention him without her crying for her daddy. She was really disappointed when we couldn't leave on Wednesday but understood that I was sick. Thank you so much grandma and grandpa for taking care of Makayla while I was in bed drugged up with pain medication. Other than that we had a great trip. Very fast and very full but very fun. Thanks so much to all of you for making it a very memorable trip!!! Next time we are for sure going to bring daddy with us. We just missed him too much!

P.S. As most of you probably already know I am a horrible picture taker. I even brought the camera but didn't get around to taking any pictures. Every time I say that I will do better and then don't... Oh well.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to see you guys while you were here but with it being spring break I just couldn't help but take the opportunity to have a little vacation of my own and it was great! I got so many projects done!

Sorry to hear about your kidney stone, my best friend from high school has had two within the last couple of years and she has told me all about it, sounds horrible, she says it is worse than having a baby and she delivered her first baby without an epidural or drugs so it must be pretty painful. Hope you are feeling better now.

We stopped in American Fork on Sunday and Cambrie went into the bathroom and wanted to know where Makayla's tooth brush was. After explaining things she asked if we could go visit her, I wish we had time and money to take little trips like that. Someday.......