We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Guess who got her ears pierced...

Guess who got her ears pierced...
MAKAYLA!!!


A while ago Makayla wanted her ears pierced.  I told her that was fine but it feels like getting shots in her ears.  Of course she decided against it just like I thought she would.  Then I came up with the great idea that she could get her ears pierced whenever she wanted too.  I told her again that it hurts and feels like shots.  I didn't think she'd want to do it for a long time like years!!!  In fact just the other day she said she didn't want to get them pierced until she was sixteen.  That made her daddy so happy.  Last week we were talking and out of the blue she told me she wanted her ears pierced.  This was on a Wednesday and I knew that by Saturday when we could go to Reno she would change her mind.  Well, she proved me wrong.  She sat in the chair, got her ears pierced and didn't even cry.  I am so proud of her!!!!

1 comment:

macandmegan said...

Go Makayla!!! Your growing up WAY to fast... Lori before long you'll be shopping for prom dresses!