We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Two Best Friends...


Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com

 
I think that we are almost better here in the Shawcroft household.  We all still have colds but are getting much better.  Now if we can only stay healthy for a least a couple weeks!!!  It has been a very hard winter.  On a better note Kyle is now crawling.  We are so proud of him!!!  Tune in tomorrow for a video of him crawling along with his 10 month update.  

 
Makayla and I are always trying new hairstyles on her beautiful hair.  This is a new one that I found that Makayla and I both loved.  The only drawback was that it took over an hour to do.  Luckily Makayla is one patient little girl.  I have several new hairstyles that I want to try on her so I am sure you will all see more pictures soon.  

 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe how much hair she has!

Kyle is going to be walking before you know it.