We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes I wonder why we put ourselves through so much heartache to bring another child into our family.  I can't even begin to count the tears that I have shed or the sleepless nights I have had over waiting for our next child.  Sometimes I think that two is enough and I should just be thankful for them and not want more.  Sometimes I wonder why God allows us to go through so much pain when we are just trying to do what He told us to do... build an eternal family.  Our intentions are good and righteous so why do we have to go through so much pain.  Sometimes I wonder if it is worth it.  And then I look into these two little faces...
and I remember why all the pain is worth it.  Because in the end when we have that special birth mother who gives us her child this is what we get in the end.  Every time one of my kids gives me a kiss or a hug or tells me they love me I remember why it is all worth it.  Kyle and Makayla I love you so much.  You are my whole life and my whole world.  I will love you for eternity!  You make everything that we have gone through, are going through, or will go through worth it!!!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I completely understand. If you ever need to talk... call! Hope all is well with you guys.