We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our Little Princess???

So last night Ben, Makayla, and I all sat down to a nice home cooked meal that I had made. Makayla ate all her vegetables but would not each the hamburger burrito that I had made for her. I told her that she needed to take a bite and she proceeded to tell me that... "I a little princess and I not need to eat that!!!" Ben and I were holding in our laughther. Ben told Makayla that mommy is in charge of her and she needs to do what mommy says. Makayla informed us that... " I a little princess and mommy not in charge of me because I a little princess!!!" Later on I asked her to pose like a little princess so I could take a picture and this is what she did. Wow!!! All those years of calling our little girl a little princess have finally backfired!!! I don't care though she still is our little princess!

No comments: