We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

TOO FUNNY!

Okay this is just too funny. I had to let all you know what my "little princess" has just told me. She has informed me that she is Belle (from Beauty and the Beast), her daddy is Prince Tommy (we think this comes from Prince Charming she just hears it as Tommy), and I the loving mommy of the family who takes care of everyone is the Lizard. Yes, you heard that right... I am the lizard. Wow, so that is what I get after everything I have done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hah! At least she realizes you are the one who does it all. :)

Lewieville said...

Don't they just ALWAYS make you feel loved?

macandmegan said...

Last night after you told me this story I couldn't stop laughing...She is a crack up. I want to be included though, you'll have to ask Makayla who I am :)