We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fun Stuff...

Most of you probably know that our family loves the show So You Think You Can Dance. We let Makayla stay up a little later on the nights that it is on. She says that she is going to be a dancer on the show when he grow up. She loves to copy the dancers as they are dancing. She is a little nervous with the hostess Cat. Every time Cat comes on Makayla asks me if I like her outfit. Most of the time we agree that we don't. There is a girl on the show named Kayla and Makayla loves her! Last night Kayla was dancing on the show and Makayla said, "Mommy that is going to be me when I grow up." I told her that would be really cool and we'd come and watch her. Then she said, "But I don't want to talk to Miss Cat." It was so funny because she was soooo serious. We told her that when she is on the show she doesn't need to talk to "Miss Cat" if she doesn't want too!!!

Here is another fun video of my sweet, wonderful, and perfect children.

2 comments:

BrOoKe said...

OOOOOOHHHH MY!!! That was way too cute Lori. Im laughing so hard. He is already pulling her hair!! And that jab to the face....and so it starts! Look at him kicking and whaling his little arms around like hes just got so much to say and wants to get it out and it just wont! This was way too cute! We also love So You Think You Can Dance and we always joke about Crazy Cats outfits. They really are terrible! The red one with the big bow on the shoulder eeeep! Randi and Brandon are favs in our house. Mostly cause theyre both from Utah. One of my good friends is REALLY good friends with Randi so that makes us like almost friends....right?

BrOoKe said...

Hey sorry I was gonna ask too. How do I make it so on my blog your listed as one of the followers or what ever its called. I love to have you and Megan on there