We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I LOVE being a mom!!!

I am so blessed to have two beautiful children! I am so happy right now. I know that we are not done having children but as of right now I am so happy and content. I don't think I have ever felt this way. Thank you so much to Brooke and Krista for giving us these sweet, beautiful, perfect children. I love Makayla and Kyle more than I ever thought even possible. They are my whole life. Look at how big my boy is getting!!! Isn't he just the cutest little guy you've ever seen!!!

3 comments:

BrOoKe said...

This picture brings tears to my eyes. Not really sure just why yet. He's growing up and changing so fast Lori, I can't believe it. He really is so very cute! I know im a little biased but seriously isn't he just adorable!!!!

tonzfam said...

Hey, cool van! I was going to tell you when you came VTing but I forgot! Kyle is so cute!

Rachel said...

Wow Lori he looks so much older and BIGGER than when you were here and he fit in one hand! I'm glad you are HAPPY and I'm so happy for you guys! When are you coming to see us? (I know, I know, we never come there but seriously I don't think you'd want us all there!) :)