We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our Trip To Vegas


We just got back from a trip to Las Vegas and it was wonderful. The kids did great. It got pretty hot like around 120 degrees but other than that it was a lot of fun. My parents were there along with my brother and his family and my sister and her family. Kyle did great until the ride home, and then he lost it. Poor little guy was tired of his car seat and I don't blame him. Makayla had so much fun but she got sick the last day. Thank goodness for medicine!!! Here are some great pictures we took while we were there...
Our little trooper. It was kind of funny because everywhere we'd go Kyle would get so much attention. It was like people had never seen a baby before! There was even someone that wanted their picture taken with Kyle. He is so cute I guess people just can't help it!!!
Just me and my sis with our sweet girls!
My parents with the kiddos.
Mommy's girl.
Daddy's boy.
At the M&M factory.
Makayla loves her grandma...especially when she buys her treats!
Beautiful fountains but 120 degrees?!?! You've got to be kidding me!!!
This was the last day when Kyle was exhausted and Makayla was sick. Ben and I really enjoyed this meal...nice and quiet!!!

All the grandchildren except for Kyle (he was sleeping.)
Saying goodbye!

No comments: