We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

...and I'm back!!!


As some of you may already know I had surgery last week. No worries I just needed to get some of my endometriosis cleaned out of me. My mom was able to come for the week and watch the kids while I had the surgery and then afterwards while I recovered. I don't know what we would have done without her!!!! I was in a lot more pain than I thought I'd be and it took a while longer to get back to normal than my past surgeries have. Thank goodness for my mom. The kids loved her. I was worried about Kyle since he only ever has Ben and me to take care of him but he was great with her. It was so nice to be able to just sleep in my room knowing that my two precious children were in the best of hands. I know my mom was pretty worn out at the end of the week. Too bad, I could have used her for this week too!!!!! Thanks again mom for all your help! You are the greatest mom in the whole wide world!! We love you!!!! (Makayla asks me about 50 times a day when we are going to your house!!!)

2 comments:

BrOoKe said...

What a cute picture!!! AND HE'S SMILING!!!!!! I love your mom too, you guys are so lucky to have her. I'm glad your ok. I was so worried about you....

Rae said...

It was my pleasure..... for sure! The kids were wonderful, and it was good to see all of you again. Ben was a jewel to put up with the "mother-in-law" for a week!