We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

What a beautiful, sweet, smart, and loving little girl! Ben and I are so blessed to have Makayla in our lives. She is going to start preschool next week. As hard as it is to see her go I know she is ready for it. She is so excited and ready to move on to bigger and better things. She has grown up so fast and I just love her more and more every day. Stay tuned next week for pictures of her first day of preschool!!!
As many of you know the little stuffed dog she is holding is Clifford. He is her best friend. She still sleeps with him every night and always goes to Clifford for comfort. He is extra special to Makayla because her birthmother gave him to her when she was born.

2 comments:

BrOoKe said...

Is it just me or did she grow up over night?

Rae said...

She REALLY does look so grown up! I think being an older sibling is what did it!!!
I love the family pictures..... and need to get one for sure!
Love you guys!