We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bad Egg

The other day the original Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory was on tv. Makayla had seen the new one but not the old one so she was really excited to watch it. Yesterday she did something and I put her in time out. She was so mad at me and was yelling the whole time in time out saying, "Mommy, you're a bad egg! You are just a bad egg." It took me only a second to realize that she was calling me a bad egg from the movie. You know the part in the old one where Veruca wants a goose that lays the golden egg. When Wonka won't give it to her she climbs on the stand and it shows that she is a bad egg and dumps her in the garbage shute. So that is what my little princess was calling me... a bad egg. Ben and I started laughing at this. Afterward she apologized not only for what she had done that got her in time out but also for calling me a bad egg. What a funny girl she is!!!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

That is too funny! The things they catch on to, huh?! :)