We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Makayla my drama queen...


Makayla just said something so funny I nearly peed my pants. I was in the kitchen and she was in my room with Kyle. When I came in the room I noticed that Kyle had been moved. Makayla has been told several times that she is not allowed to pick him up or move him by herself. I told her this and she said that she had to do it because he wanted to play on his jungle gym. I proceeded to tell her that she is too little to move him by herself right now. This was her reply, "Mommy, I'm sixteen years old! I'm not a child anymore!" Now for all you non Disney watchers out there this is a line from The Little Mermaid. I started laughing like crazy at this and then she started laughing too. Man, she even knows she funny!!! What am I in for?!?!

No comments: