We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Makayla Starts School / Ky Guy 4 Months Old

Well it is official... Makayla is a preschooler. She loves it so much!!! She loves her teacher and the classroom and everything to do with school. I am so glad we decided to put her in this year. It looks like she is going to do great!!! A couple weeks ago we went school shopping. It was so much fun. I remember going school shopping with my mom years ago and it is one of my fondest memories. Just she and I at the mall buying clothes. What can be better than that? This year when I took Makayla school shopping it was an extra treat because Grandma Harward got to come with us!!! It was so much fun!Kyle just gets cuter and sweeter every day. He has such a sweet calm personality. He loves to laugh all the time. He also smiles at everyone and everything. I will look down at him and he is smiling at the table or something like that. We love him more and more each day and are looking forward to November when we can seal him to us for eternity!

Okay, I am now a believer that you can't force a binky. In the past I just thought it was the parents that didn't push it but oh no. I have pushed and pushed and pushed the binky and Kyle doesn't want anything to do with it!!! Hopefully it will change in the future but this is what he prefers at this time... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Sooooooo cute! I love hearing all the cute sounds a baby makes. And you can't complain about him sucking his thumb.......! I seem to remember someone else did that???!!!
He's a doll-- give him a big kiss!