We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Picture Time

Life is pretty crazy this month. We have Makayla's birthday coming up in a few days and she is going to have a friend party this year. She is so excited about it! I just hope that her friends show up. Do other mothers worry about that? Every time Makayla has a party or get together she is so excited for her friends to come to her house. I am paranoid the whole time that no one or very few will show up. I don't know if that is just me or everyone. Hopefully we will have a good turn out. She is going to have a puppy party where we will make puppy ears and collars and play puppy games so I think the kids will have fun. She has requested a Blue's Clues cake so that should be fun. Anyway, just wanted to post a couple cute pictures that I haven't had a chance to get on the blog. Enjoy!!!




2 comments:

Becca said...

Lori, your pictures are so cute! I love your new family picture. It is perfect! Kyle is getting so big and cuter by the day. I can't wait to see him again! The puppy party sounds like a great idea. I bet that Makayla can hardly stand the wait! Have fun and don't worry. The party will be a hit, I am sure!
Love You!
Becca

Rae said...

I wish I could be there to help you out and have fun with Makayla. Wish her a happy birthday from Grandma. And a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALSO! Hope it's a good one, and the package has made it there. Oh-- Darling pictures too!!!!!