We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

One of my greatest memories as a child was Valentine's Day.  My mom would always get us something special for the day.  Even when I was a teenager and all depressed because I didn't have a boyfriend my mom would always have a special valentine for me.  She now carries on that tradition with the grandchildren. A few days ago when we got the mail the kids were so excited to have a package from grandma Harward.  Inside was a valentine card for each child along with lots of candy.  Thanks grandma!!!  We also gave valentines to each other.  Ben gave Makayla and me flowers and they are gorgeous!  The kids and I got Ben some flower bulbs to plant this spring and I got the kids some candy boxes.  Of course right when we were ready to take the picture I couldn't find Kyle's candy box.  He had it two seconds before and then lost it.  So is may look like Kyle didn't get anything but I promise he did!!!
WE FOUND IT!!!

1 comment:

Rae said...

I'm glad you found Kyle's box..... I was going to give you a hard time!
You're sweet-- and I'm glad the kids got their Valentines. Give them a big hug also!