We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Josie

As most of you know Josie is our little dog.  Ben and I adopted Josie before Makayla came along so we have had her a long time.  We were living in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Ben and I went into a gourmet pet treat shop to look for something for my family dog that lived in Utah with my parents.  They were showing dogs and cats from the Humane Society in the shop.  I turned around and there was Josie.  She was the cutest, sweetest little dog I had ever seen.  They had named her Josie after Josie and the Pussycats because I guess she lived with cats or something.  Ben and I really didn't want to get a dog at that time but the more I looked at her and held her the more I wanted her.  It was a really hard time for us because we had been waiting to adopt for such a long time and we had had prospective babies that fell through.  I was getting really depressed about everything and I just wanted something to love.  Ben and I talked about it and decided to adopt Josie.  The day we took her home she became our baby.  Since that time she is more of a dog than our baby but we still love her just as much.  She has such a sweet personality and loves the kids so much.  She puts up with a lot from Kyle and even though she will growl at him from time to time I know that she loves Kyle and Makayla so much. We love you Josie!!!

No comments: