We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Party

A few weeks ago Makayla came to me and asked me if she could have a Valentine's party with her friends. I thought about it for a few days and then though why not?  She was so excited to help me get ready for the party.  It made it totally worth it when Makayla told me how much fun she had.  Sometimes all the work is worth it and this was definitely one of those times!!!
Here are the girls decorating their heart sugar cookies.  Okay I know that kids love sprinkles but oh my word!!!  Some of the girls put more sprinkles on their cookies than frosting!
I made all the girls little Valentine's bags and they got to decorate them.  They turned out so cute.  Each girl brought valentine's for all the other girls and then they handed them out and put them in their bags.  They loved  it!
Kyle also had a great time!  He colored a picture while the girls colored their bags.  Then he decorated his cookie along with the girls.  I was actually quite impressed that he only ate half the frosting before decorating the cookie.  Kyle loves his big sister so much and loves to do whatever she is doing.  Luckily, Makayla is a great big sister who allows her brother to play with her and her friends.  It's pretty funny when the friends start complaining about Kyle playing with them but never Makayla.  I love that!

No comments: