We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Swim Girl!

Makayla just finished her month of swimming lessons and she did awesome!!!  She passed her level and is ready to start the next one.  She had so much fun swimming.  The only thing she didn't like was having to go outside into the freezing cold wet after she was done.  I can't say I blame her on that one.  Kyle and I were usually a little wet too!  
Makayla loves the back float and is really good at it.
As you can see Makayla was the only girl in her class.  Here she is being a little model.  She looks cute even when doing monster legs!
And Kyle was always a perfect little angel during the whole entire time... hahaha!!!

1 comment:

BrOoKe said...

I love her little pose in the last picture. She's such a cutie! That look on Kyle's face and the angelic pose is adorable. I dont quite by it though, he's got michevious written all over him!