We can't wait for the twins!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ky Ky

This morning while Makayla was at school Kyle and I made a tent.  We put his couch, books, and a bunny that he has been calling his baby in the tent with him.  He loved it!  It was so cute when I peeked in their and saw him reading to his baby.  As soon as he saw me taking his picture he wanted to see it.  He loves seeing pictures of "Ky Ky".  
Kyle is such a little sweetie.  One minute he will be destroying something and the next minute he is giving you hugs and kisses.  He loves trains and calls them Choo Choos.  He also loves the show The Cat in the Hat.  He loves to sing with them " Go go go go go go."  For Christmas we got a Nintendo Wii and Kyle loves to "play" it.  We give him his own controller and he thinks that he is playing.  Unfortunately he is catching on that his remote doesn't work so that won't last much longer.  Kyle loves cooking with us and climbing on stools and chairs to reach things he isn't supposed to.  He loves playing with Makayla, dancing and singing, and hugging Josie.  He is such a sweet little guy and is so full of energy.  My favorite time of day is nap time.  We snuggle on the bed with his milk and he drinks it until he falls asleep.  He didn't used to do this but since we stopped his morning nap he is so tired in the afternoon he can't help but fall asleep.  He hasn't fallen asleep in my arms since he was a little baby.  I gently take his milk away and carry my sleeping boy to his crib.  He is so precious.  Kyle is doing so much better in nursery.  He is fine until we get there and then he starts screaming and clawing onto us when he realizes we are in the room.  It is torture when they rip him off of us (so I make Ben take him now) but he stops crying within seconds and starts playing.  I love Kyle so much.  I can't even imagine my life without the little guy!

No comments: